Wednesday, 6 June 2012

FEAR NOT!

I have recently been struggling with fear, a fear that inhibited me from sharing the gospel, I'd have a handful of tracts but will not have the guts to give it to anyone. This is a fear, I am ashamed to own-up to but, inevitably suffer from. The fear of 'rejection'. However, WHY do I fear 'rejection'? I am trying to please men!

This powerful, self-explanatory video attached below was a wake-up call, reminding me that as Christians, we are called to be fearless for God - a calling that isn't easy, a calling that we all try to dismiss or ignore, yet, a calling that is vital and determines our commitment and love for the Savior. 

We are being called to fear God not man. We are being called to rise up without fear for the sake of the gospel. We are being called to be fearless for God.

What is your response?

No comments:

Post a Comment